Golf for Ages 6-18
Golf Academy Hawaii’s Junior Golf Program runs year-round and teaches kids ages 6 -18 everything from basic swings to the advanced techniques.
- Beginner levels start with the basic essentials of golf etiquette and golf swing concepts like, grip, alignment, stance and posture.
- Each five-week session ends with a tournament where golfers practice their skills in a formal golf environment.
- The beginning students meet from 4:00 to about 4:55 p.m on Saturdays and Wednesdays. Advanced students (Levels III and IV) meet from 5:00 until 6:00 p.m.
- Cost is $200 for the initial five-week session and $150 per session thereafter.
- Frequency – meets twice each week for five weeks. New sessions start every five weeks. Check the calendar for details.
- Students may pro rate their costs to allow for vacations, etc. (Contact us for details)
- No make up days and missed days cannot be carried over to the next session.